Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Sweet Clara

Clara,
You are such a sweet answer to prayer. Beautiful, outspoken, funny, prissy, tiny, and energetic. I love how much you love my daughter. I love the mature-beyond-your-years friendship you two share. Reagan loves you to absolute pieces and I am so thankful she has a forever friend in you, sweet Clara. I hope you enjoy a beautiful 3rd birthday filled with princesses, dancing, and lots of kisses from your incredible family!
I love you, Clara! Happy Birthday!


Clara was born exactly one month before Reagan. Here she is meeting her best friend in the hospital. Look at how sweet she was even at a month old! She's patting Reagan on the head to say, "Welcome to the world!"

Clara's 2nd Birthday...Wow, both Clara and Reagan's hair grew a lot this year!


Cinderella and Princess Aurora


Little gifts from heaven


Best Friends

2 comments:

  1. That is about the sweetest thing I've seen in a long time. Love the Best Friends pic where Reagan has on her sunglasses upside down!!!
    Aunt Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. This makes my heart smile! She told me that her Reagan called her and sang 'happy birthday' We have had a great day- thank you for this sweet post! I love you!

    ReplyDelete