Friday, April 16, 2010

Our Week

On Monday, I decided I wanted to be a grown-up and plant some Gerber Daisies in my front yard. Then I remembered that I've never planted anything. Ever. So I didn't.

On Tuesday, I began cleaning out my closet and realized that I have no clue what is cool anymore. Is it bad that I have 3 pairs of overalls just begging to be worn?

On Wednesday, I made a shaker with 2 paper plates and some bells. No kids were around.

On Thursday, Reagan announced, "Mommy, I've decided pink is not my color anymore." My heart broke into about a million pieces. I got myself together and said, "What is your color?" She said, "Purple." Don't even get me started on how much I dislike purple. I quickly prayed for God to change her heart and about 4 hours later, He did. She said, "Well, I decided that I do like some kinds of pink."

On Friday, I noticed the fat rolls around Reagan's upper thighs no longer exist. Huge sign she'll be 3 next month.

1 comment:

  1. You're hilarious.

    Maybe it's a Kristi/Christy thing... I'm no good with plants either. How is it that I can sew a quilt but not manage to keep as much as a tomato stalk alive???

    :)

    ReplyDelete