Tuesday, April 13, 2010

It's Ridiculous

It's ridiculous how cute that child is. I am so in love.

Here are a few things you may or may not know about my stud, Connor:
1. He has the worst nicknames EVER....ConMan and ConJuan. Yep, I totally call him both of those all the time.
2. He can sit up all by himself now without looking really scared.
3. He thinks green vegetables are the worst idea ever.
4. He is head over heels in love with me. My other two kids like me pretty well, but Connor can't get enough of me. He smiles HUGE when I walk in a room. It's pretty awesome.
5. He's cried about two times in his entire life.
6. He still has no teeth.
7. When he eats he breaks out a little bit on the right side of his face. And we can't figure out why. But he still smiles.
8. He can still wear 0-3 months clothes with no problems at all.
9. He takes a 4 hour afternoon nap.
10. He loves music as much as his big brother. His feet move, move, move when I play music. He's a huge fan of the Black Eyed Peas.

1 comment: