Sunday, March 14, 2010

Picture Day

How Taking My Kids to Picture People is like Going to the Gym:
1. I sweat a TON.
2. I lift heavy things over and over again.
3. It's not always fun but it's worth the hard work.
4. It takes about an hour.
5. I'm exhausted when it's over.
6. People comment on my amazing biceps. (Oh, wait. I made that part up.)


I chose to opt out of the part where they asked me if I wanted to pay them $1,000,000 to have the right to post the pictures online. So, I did a little sketch to share with you. This is pretty much identical to the photographs. Didn't they turn out great? I especially love how genuine their smiles are. And doesn't Reagan look so old? I can't believe she'll be 3 years old soon! I've got some cute kids!




1 comment:

  1. Another thing, Christy, you get a big meal afterwards and don't feel too guilty!

    ReplyDelete