Thursday, February 3, 2011

A List of our Life

Lots of tiny things on my mind, none of them really worthy of a full post. So, we'll go with a list.

1. Cooking for the college students and twenty-somethings from our church tomorrow night! The goal is to bless them with some good, FREE food and our cozy home to hang out together. On the menu is breakfast for supper: sausage casserole, french toast casserole, bacon, biscuits, fruit, juice, and coffee.

2. Landon's first basketball game is Saturday. He can now get the ball in the hoop when he shoots and he can dribble like a pro! He has natural talent, just like his Uncle Kevin!

3. I love my Kindle. I love it so very much. I think about it a lot. I use it a lot. This may be worthy of an entire post. I could go on and on. It's so pretty and user-friendly and skinny and smooth.

4. Connor is still speaking zero words. But his grunts and squeals are getting louder and louder. Neat.

5. I leave you with my favorite Landon quote of the week.

Me: What do you want to be when you grow up?
Landon: a teacher

Oh, how I love that child.

1 comment:

  1. what a sweet thing for those college and young single people! they will love it, i tell you!

    my mama got a kindle for Christmas. she is loving it!

    ReplyDelete