Friday, February 11, 2011

My Junior Valentines


I love how much this one loves to sleep. Pretty sure that's the only thing he inherited from me.
I love that he is his daddy's mini-me.
I love his dimples.
I love how his face lights up at the mere mention of a banana.
I love how much he loves his brother and sister, especially when they get in that crib with him early in the morning and throw in every.single.toy we own.


I love this one's wit.
I love how he looks over his glasses like a 90-year-old man.
I love the way he tackles Reagan with a hug every afternoon when he gets off the school bus.
I love that this week he decided to take his Bible to school for his book share and for the setting we wrote "Mostly Middle East, 2000 plus years ago".
I love the way he reads Mo Willems books.


I love this one's smile.
I love how much she needs snuggle time in the mornings.
I love that the combination of her sense of humor, dramatic flare, and smart brain give me plenty of stories to share!
I love the way she dances....eyes closed, hands in the air, partying like it's 1999.
I love how much she loves to take care of her friends.

1 comment:

  1. Your Valentine posts are super cute! You are blessed! :)

    ReplyDelete