Thursday, August 12, 2010

Probably way too graphic....

Reagan has been having some issues so this morning I took her to the doctor. On the way, I prepared Landon that her private parts were bothering her and we needed to make sure everything was ok. I prepared him because he's like the best brother ever and he worries about her if she's sick.

Ok, so we get to the doctor's office. Life is good. Connor's being the man. Reagan and Landon are playing beautifully in the big waiting room. I'm thinking about how much I rock as a mom.

The waiting room door opens and out walks our sweet, reserved, extremely polite nurse.

Nurse: Reagan! Time to go!

Landon: HEY NURSE!! MY SISTER'S PENIS IS SICK!!!!!!!

A billion moms and dads and children look at me. Awesome.

4 comments:

  1. HAAAAAAAAhahahhahahha. that is so something my oldest would do! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tears just ran down my cheeks. Kiss Landon for me. Hope Raegan is all better, and kiss her, too. While you're at, kiss Connor, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my gracious! that is one of the funniest things i've read in a while.

    ReplyDelete