Monday, August 23, 2010

Connor Man Quiz

My little dude turns 12 months old on Wednesday. In honor of his birthday, I invite you to test your Connor Man Knowledge skills. Answer each question. 1 point per correct answer. Submit them to me via blog, email, Facebook, phone call, text, or letter in the mail. I will not accept answers told to me in person or via video conference. I want them written down. The winner will receive something. I'm having a yard sale in a few weeks and I can't promise that it won't be something from my yard sale pile (Heather and Sally, don't get so excited. You've not seen my yard sale pile.) In addition to winning something, I will also write a blog about how awesome you are. Don't cheat by looking at other people's answers. I'll find out about it and it won't be cool. Good Luck! Oh, you have until Thursday morning to answer. I'll announce the winner Thursday afternoon. And if there is a tie I'll just pick the person I like better.

1. How much did Connor Man weigh when he was born?
2. What is Connor Man's favorite fruit that comes in a babyfood jar?
3. What is Connor Man's favorite fruit that does not come in a babyfood jar?
4. How many teeth does Connor Man currently have?
5. True or False. I am Connor Man's favorite person in the entire world.
6. What is Connor Man's middle name?
7. Which number grandchild is Connor Man on Nathan's side of the family?
8. Name all the words Connor Man can say.
9. Why was Connor Man in the hospital when he was 6 weeks old?
10. What is Connor Man going to be for Halloween?

5 comments:

  1. I know that Number 5 is True - Mommy is his fave person in the World....other things I know - Middle Name - Nathan and hospital stay for Flu ... If I saw y'all more, I swear I'd know more! Happy (early) Birthday to Connor!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. 9lb 3oz
    2. bananas
    3. cantaloupe
    4. 4 teeth 2 upper/2 lower
    5. true (when Gammy is not around)
    6. Nathan (aka NateDog)
    7. 9
    8. da da (when Reagan tells him to)
    9. swine flu
    10.football

    Connor's favorite Gammy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Connor's favorite Gammy has been disqualified. She doesn't "win" for knowing all the answers. Knowing the answers simply makes her Gammy. That's Gammy's job...to know those answers. Besides, I said a bunch of awesome things about you on your birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hysterical. I've never heard of a DQ-ed Gammy. Wow.

    ReplyDelete
  5. (YOU ALREADY KNOW WHAT THE KIDS ARE GOING TO BE FOR HALLOWEEN???!!!!) Stop here. Do not pass Go. Do not collect your prize. You win.

    ReplyDelete