Monday, May 24, 2010

Lately, I'm loving.....

1. This website: www.awkwardfamilyphotos.com

2. This food: Yoplait Fiber One yogurt- Key Lime Pie...only 50 calories and it tastes like a genuine piece of key lime pie.

3. This person: My family doctor for very quickly being able to figure out why my stomach hurts all the time. It's my gallbladder. And I think it's coming out soon!

4. This name: Evie Jane....pray for this sweet baby that will be here in less than two weeks and for her parents, Heather and Kevin.

5. This verse: "This is the day that the Lord has made. Let us rejoice and be glad in it." Ps. 118:24 I think I say this with my children close to 20 times a day. Such a powerful reminder to be joyful, thankful, and purposeful in each and every day.



1 comment:

  1. Do you sing the verse? 'This is the day, this is the day that Lord has made, that the Lord has made - I will rejoice, I will rejoice and be glad in it!' - I find that 1)I remember verses better when I sing them and 2) the kids really love to sing them too! Takes me back to VBS & Fuge! xo

    ReplyDelete