2. When you find a lizard's tail in your dining room 5 days after your son caught the lizard.
3. When you watch a slug crawl up your pretty blue walls.
4. When your 9-month-old throws up and a spider comes out.
5. When you hear your 5 year old say, "Oh, no. Yuck." And then you see your 9-month-old covered in head-to-toe poop.
6. When you lift up a seat in your car and look under it. The one you haven't lifted since you bought the car. The one your children have sat in, eaten in, played in, and probably thrown up in.
7. When your child says, "Mommy, there's a booger on my face. Oh, wait. Now it's in my mouth. Yum."