Monday, June 28, 2010

Look at Me!

Hey Everybody!

This is Connor. Mommy doesn't know I'm on her blog. She thinks I'm in my crib sucking my thumb. But I'm not. I'm typing my little heart out while Mommy cleans my highchair. It turns out I don't like corn casserole as much as she thought.

So, here's the deal. I just turned 10 months old and I'm pretty proud of myself. It's been a really productive month. The best one so far. Here's what I've been up to.

I can pull up all by myself. That makes me really happy. Mommy keeps crying when I learn to do new things. She mumbles words like "my baby" and "I can't believe he's growing up so fast". I don't get it.



This is a picture of me pulling up on my absolute favorite toy. It plays lots of music and it even speaks in Spanish. I think this toy is called A Nnoying. At least that's what Mommy and Daddy call it when I bang on it really loudly and the spanish guy inside says "Hola" about a billion times.


My absolute favorite thing about being able to pull up on stuff is that now I can reach the toy box in our den. I love to steal my sister's pocketbook and then laugh at her. What you can't see in this picture is that she is beside me crying a ton because I refuse to let go of her purse. It's awesome.

This month, I perfected the art of the Army Crawl. I can get places really, really fast. In this picture, I'm crawling so fast to A Nnoying that it's blurry. Now, that's fast! Other places I like to crawl to include whichever potty my mommy is using, anyplace that has a lamp or cord, places with dead bugs, and rooms with trashcans that can easily be turned over.

My teeth decided to make an appearance this month. And I'm a huge fan of showing them off. Can you see them? There are 2 on the bottom and 1 on the top.


I'm happy that I finally got some teeth. But did you know it hurts like crazy when they grow in? I've been crying more lately. Mommy says I cry as much as a normal baby now instead of the "too good to be true" baby I usually am. Even when I cry, I'm still smiling. I know. I'm ridiculously adorable.


And now, for the ABSOLUTE BEST, COOLEST, BIG BOY thing about being ten months old!!!!!! Drum roll, please.........
I am officially big enough to start flipping with Daddy! No more sitting on the sidelines for me. I mean business! Watch out Landon and Reagan, flips are no longer just for the two of you. Now that my acid reflux issues have subsided and my neck muscles are as strong as an ox, I have entered flip world! Bring. It. On.




4 comments:

  1. CUTE!!! I love that last pic of him sitting by himself--such big eyes! Those toothy grins are pretty adorable too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this post. Connor is adorable & a Nnoying is hilarious! Thanks for providing some entertainment for me at 2am.
    ~HC

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this is my favorite post yet! So cute!!
    -Whitney

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love, love, love that boy! We are so proud of you Connor!!

    ReplyDelete