Monday, June 7, 2010

Evie is here!

Evelyn Jane "Evie" Couch was born at 8:50 this morning. She weighed 7 lbs. 2 oz. She is in PCICU and is doing well. Heather just called me. She sounds great. She's gotten a lot of rest today. She was not able to hold Evie but is looking forward to being able to see her soon. Evie is absolutely gorgeous. She has a head full of dark hair and I think she looks like Katie Hays, her older sister. The c-section went beautifully. There were no additional complications during delivery. I will keep you updated when I hear more about the upcoming heart surgery that will happen in a few days. Nathan and I are heading to Charleston tomorrow so I should find out more when I see them. Thank you for your prayers and please continue to lift up this sweet family.

1 comment:

  1. My younger brother and his wife are in charleston, plus our old church family is there. Let me know if there are any needs that are not being met. I know lots of people who I'm sure would love to love on and care for this family. And tell Heather that we're praying for her. I can also help if you need recommendations for things to do or places to eat at. :)

    ReplyDelete