1. Landon scored two points in his basketball game. Nothing but net. I screamed like he'd just won the Nobel Peace Prize.
2. Reagan asked me if my wrinkles hurt.
3. My mom spent all day Tuesday with me!
4. I got retainers on Wednesday and a bunch of people asked me to say words that have the letter "s" in them. Some of the best ones are "excuses", "satisfaction", and the entire hymn "Standing on the Promises".
5. Reagan asked me why I slobber so much. ("Slobber" is another fun word to say with retainers.)
6. Connor learned to point to his belly.
7. I became obsessed with spaghetti squash.
8. I thanked Nathan for disliking pets as much as I do and we reminded each other to never get one. Yes, I know we're weird and most people love animals. Blah, blah, blah. I don't care. We don't.
8 months ago