1. Landon scored two points in his basketball game. Nothing but net. I screamed like he'd just won the Nobel Peace Prize.
2. Reagan asked me if my wrinkles hurt.
3. My mom spent all day Tuesday with me!
4. I got retainers on Wednesday and a bunch of people asked me to say words that have the letter "s" in them. Some of the best ones are "excuses", "satisfaction", and the entire hymn "Standing on the Promises".
5. Reagan asked me why I slobber so much. ("Slobber" is another fun word to say with retainers.)
6. Connor learned to point to his belly.
7. I became obsessed with spaghetti squash.
8. I thanked Nathan for disliking pets as much as I do and we reminded each other to never get one. Yes, I know we're weird and most people love animals. Blah, blah, blah. I don't care. We don't.
1 year ago
1. I wish I could have seen/heard that. I would have enjoyed laughing at you.ReplyDelete
2. Man, that girl is funny, but where in the world do you have wrinkles?
3. I am jealous!
4. The next time I see you I will have a long list of words and phrases for you to recite.
6. Way to go Con-man!!!
8. I know that you love my precious dog even if you just pretend to stay my friend!
No petsh for ush either. Sheriously.ReplyDelete
Well, that stinks about the pets, because we have Gracie willed to you. (Gracie is our 100 lb golden retriever)ReplyDelete
love you, MOM
For some random reason, I read your blog today. It is the best blog ever. I used to read Josh Ridings' blog but he quit a long time ago. So... today, I stumbled across yours and I love it. I can see you giggling as you type each entry.
Also, Kayce and I hate pets too. SO awesome.
New (and Old) Biggest Fan of Christy Parker