Tuesday, July 27, 2010

11 Months Old

Next month, Connor turns 12 months. Not one year. 12 months. I've decided to only refer to his age in months. That way I don't technically have to admit that he's in the "years old" category.

But for now, I leave you with a precious picture of Connor Man at 11 months along with some fun facts!




Weight: 18.6 lbs. He's crazy small. Mainly because he's our third child and I rarely remember to feed him. Just kidding. But not really.

Favorite Things to Play With: cords, wires, and bottles of 409 (Don't freak out, Mom. The 409 thing only happened once.)

Temperament: Happy at all times. I'm pretty sure he sleeps with a smile on his face.

Teeth: 4

Hair: Awesome, kind of curly, light brown. Whichever way I comb it after bathtime remains the exact same until his next bath (usually 1-2 weeks later....again, it's the whole "third child" thing)

Walking?: Nope, but pulling up on stuff and letting go and kind of staring with a scared look on his face before falling and laughing hysterically

Favorite Person: Me! (and I love it. I've never had a child love me the best. I usually get beat out by Nathan or the grandparents but this child is head over heels for me!)

1 comment:

  1. Between the forgetting to feed him, 409, and and 1-2 weeks between baths comments, I laughed so hard I hurt myself. Ahhh the third child syndrome. I seriously just wiped Emerson off, put on her PJ's and put her to bed--reasoning/counting on my fingers how many days it had been since her last bath (that would have been Saturday-- unless the pool counts as a bath! haha).

    His hair does rock by the way!!!

    ReplyDelete