Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Three Things About Me (Dedicated to Cortney) :)

Names I Go By:

  1. Mommy
  2. Christy
  3. Sissy

Places I Have Been:

  1. Slovakia
  2. Mexico
  3. Poland

Favorite Drinks:

  1. Water
  2. Milk
  3. Coffee

Jobs I Have Had:

  1. Teacher
  2. After-School Program Worker
  3. Secretary in Dermatologist Office

TV Shows I Watch:

  1. Next Food Network Star
  2. Grey’s Anatomy
  3. Glee

Places I Would Like to Visit:

  1. Hawaii
  2. Australia
  3. California

Favorite Things to Eat:

  1. MaMa's chicken casserole
  2. MaMa's fried squash
  3. shells and cheese

Things I Am Looking Forward To:

  1. Going to Disneyworld in November
  2. Volunteering in Landon's kindergarten classroom
  3. Seeing Grandma and Grandpa in heaven, witnessing precious reunions, praising God with zero distractions, and asking Him a bajillion questions

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the dedication :) I love that you love glee and grey's too!

    ReplyDelete