Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Crazy Old May.

Quick update on Team Trevett. May kicked our fannies. Our family is really into cramming as much as possible into May. We crammed in Mother's Day, my brother's birthday, Reagan's birthday, my dad's birthday, our anniversary, a dance recital, the children's choir musical, and every single end-of-year preschool and kindergarten activity possible.

Mother's Day and my brother's birthday fell on the same day this year so that was hard. But we were able to talk to him on the phone for a few minutes that day so that was a blessing. Thanks for your continued prayers for my brother and our family. We feel them.

Last weekend we visited my family to celebrate my dad's SIXTIETH birthday. The kids had a blast as usual. In fact, the day after we returned, Reagan announced she wished she could live at Gammy and Papa's house instead of our house. Awesome. Then Landon reassured her that if Mommy and Daddy both die, she'll get her wish. My self-esteem went up a lot that day.

Last week, Reagan and Landon sang their little hearts out at church during the children's musical. The morning of the musical, Reagan woke up with excitement and announced, "I LOVE STAGES!"

On Friday, I took Reagan to the doctor for her 4-year-old check up. She weighs 32 lbs. which is the 24th percentile and she is 30-something inches tall which is 49%. She passed her vision and hearing test and her iron count rocked.

Connor is 21 months old and I'm not pregnant. I've never had a child this old and not been pregnant at the same time. It's weird. This morning I put on maternity pants out of habit. Or maybe it was because I ate three cheeseburgers yesterday. True story.

Tomorrow is Landon's last day being a kindergartner. He's had a great year. He's grown as a reader, gotten 3 loose teeth, made great friends, gotten even more handsome (didn't think it was possible), and decided he never wants to get married because he wants some peace and quiet in a house of his own.

May. Check.

June, Bring. It. On.









1 comment:

  1. Hoping June is a little slower. But thinking back to your kid's "To do" lists, you have a lot of Disney world trips to fit in!

    ReplyDelete