Thursday, September 2, 2010

In Landon's Words

Upon walking into a friend's house, Landon exclaimed,"Hey! Someone trashed your house!" Nope. It hadn't been trashed. It had just been "loved up". So, we had a little talk about that.


"Mommy, I have TWO bosses. One that's a person and one that's not a person. Mrs.Thompson is my boss because she's the principal of my school and God is the boss because he's God. Mommy, is God Mrs.Thompson's boss?"


Me: What do you like about your teacher?
Landon: What is there to like since she's a Clemson fan?


After getting off the school bus, Landon looked up at me with his big, blue eyes and said, "Mommy, I missed you today."

Oh, how I love him.

3 comments:

  1. I don't think I've ever written about the time my younger brother Austin asked my uncle if he was pregnant. (To Austin's credit, my uncle did have a rather large beer belly.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw...out of the mouths of babes come great wisdom!!!
    Gammy

    ReplyDelete