Friday, September 9, 2011

The Preschooler


She loves preschool. And preschool loves her. She is so the middle child. I woke up on her first day of school and thought to myself, "I feel like something is happening today. Oh, right. My daughter's FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL." Meanwhile, she was up, dressed, and stoked about hitting the road.

The first day of school outfit. Brand new. Almost zero dollars at my new favorite consignment store. I know what you're thinking. Not enough polka dots.


Connor Man wasn't sure what to think about his big sister leaving. He later learned to love it because it means a date with Mommy every single morning!

Her classroom. It's almost like the teacher called me and said, "What does Reagan talk about constantly?" And I responded, "Princesses." And she said, "Well, then I'll make a castle room." It's perfect for Reagan.

Reagan is signing in.

Happy 4-year-old Preschool Year! Woohoo!



No comments:

Post a Comment