Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Spring Break Friday: Gammy and Papa's House!!

On Friday, I drove the kids to Spartanburg to spend the day with Gammy and Papa (my parents). We had so much fun. So much fun that I forgot all about taking pictures. So, in lieu of pictures, I'm choosing to interview Reagan about our time with Gammy and Papa.

Me: What did we do at Gammy and Papa's house on Friday?

Reagan: Easter hunt.

Me: How many eggs did you find?

Reagan: This many (held up 10 fingers) and I won.

Me: Why do you love Gammy and Papa?

Reagan: I just do love them. Just because.

Me: What is your favorite thing to do there?

Reagan: Play Barbies and play dress-up. I like to wear your dress with the bows.

Me: How do you know Gammy and Papa love you?

Reagan: Because everybody loves everybody. Because that's what God wants us to do. God wants everybody to love everybody.

2 comments: