Saturday, April 16, 2011

Mother of the Year

My friend, Aubrey, recently nominated herself for Mother of the Year. But I'm pretty competitive so I think I'll throw my hat into the ring, too.

Last week, my neighbor rang my doorbell and delivered to me my 19-month-old. She found him wandering around the manhole in her yard. I would have bet two kajillion dollars he was playing in our den. Nope. Manhole. In my neighbor's yard. Near the street.
For the second time this month.

I am awesome.

Anyone want to share their Mother of the Year proudest moments?

3 comments:

  1. When I stop laughing I will try to think of one !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would share, but I am afraid we are on some sort of watch list from our many calls to Poison Control.
    -Susan

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1-800-222-1222. I think it's on Speed Dial.

    Of course, I don't think any of this competes with literally hanging from the chandelier.

    ReplyDelete