Our friends, Michelle and Brian Crocker hosted a Halloween party at their clubhouse a couple of weekends ago and we had loads of fun. I also learned a lot.....like:
1. Dressing like a referee, while cute in theory since it matched our family theme, did nothing to raise my self-esteem.
2. Dressing like a referee AND standing next to Workout Barbie might be one of the most depressing things I've ever done.
3. Connor Man is the.cutest.football.ever.
4. Mixing mayonnaise, cheese, and onions together sounds gross, but if you bake it all together and dip crackers in it, it is amazing. It won the "Best Food of the Evening" award. I should have definitely made more.
5. If you eat 12 meatballs, 2 turkey sandwiches, 3 peanut butter cookies, 10 crackers with cheese dip, 10 crackers with chicken salad, and drink 3 cups of punch, AND you had surgery less than 48 hours before all of that, you'll want to leave the party early and you'll go home and you'll throw up.
10 months ago